1. Meet with the Admissions Representative and complete an Enrollment Application.
2. Take the Entrance Examination which tests general intelligence and cognitive ability. Appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome.
3. Tour the campus.
4. Be advised of Entrance Examination results.
5. Must pass the Entrance Examination with at least 18 points.
6. Having passed with 18 points, a schedule for interview is provided.
- Schedule a rete st of the Entrance Examination if unable to obtain 18 points, no less than one week from the initial test date.
- Schedule a second retest of the Entrance Examination if still unable to obtain 18 points, no less than six months from the last failed test.
- Any further subsequent retests may be taken one year from the last failed test.
- An applicant who has passed the Entrance Examination more than one year before the date of enrollment must retake the Entrance Examination.
Enter your name and phone number to get a call from a qualified advisor that can answer any questions you may have:
Call back hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00pm
3325 Wilshire Blvd, 10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010
5900 Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 101
Van Nuys, CA 91411
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news, advice, & event updates from Marian College.